Monday, January 4, 2016

It Has Been A Good Year | 2015 Favourites

It's 2016. Wow. Nothing's really changed or improved just yet. But it was my dad's birthday a few days ago but I can't be with my family then which was kind of sad. Although, we talked on the phone for a few minutes (and it's freaking expensive) which was nice.

2016 has been going for a few days now. It's not too bad so far. I read a few books already, starting the year strong. Well, most of them are graphic novels but they are sooo good. They're like the chocolate chips cookies of books. I love them quite a bit.

Anyway, I've told you that 2015 was such a lovely year for me in my last post. I also talked about the wonderful memories that I had during the year. Now, I can't possibly not share my favourite things as well, can I? Well, I can but I'm telling you anyway so suck it.
My 2015 planner. This thing has kept me intact throughout 2015. I actually get stuff done with this in my hands. And look just how cute it is. The layout is also pretty and nice to look at which makes me want to use it all the time. I made a post dedicated to my planner here if you want to have a read.

I have started using the 2016 one and it feels so good to be able to finally use it. I've had it since September last year and it's just been chillin' in my bookshelf. I stuck with Kikki.K because it works well for me and they give me free stickers. Who doesn't want fee stickers? *cough*sponsormeplease*cough*
Striped clothes. I'm not really sure when or how I got into it, but they're just there. The moment I open my wardrobe, I see stripes. And for some reason I keep accumulating them. My friends know me as more of a polka dot person, but I have more striped clothes than I do spotted ones. Or maybe I'm just into patterns. I don't know. But I love wearing stripes. They just go with anything and everything that I have.
Accessories. Or jewelries. Whatever you call it. I like them because I love my hands. That sounds weird. My fingers are kind of crooked and strangely long which I really like. It makes me feel like my hands are actually mine. I've never seen anyone with a pair of hands like mine. And since I am a pretentious human being, I want people to look at them. And rings serve that purpose. I also touch my neck a lot and that's not good. So I guess I wear necklaces because I want something to touch instead of my neck. And I like the look of them. Profit!
Adventures. This is basically the highlight of 2015 for me. I went to explore more of the city I live in. I am so very thankful for one of my friend for this. You see, we're both introverts but in a very different way. She likes going out (not like 'party' going out, more of a 'take walks' going out) and I like staying home. She knows that very well. And apparently she makes it her goal to make me go out more. And it was wonderful. Thanks, friend.
Pamper nights. I am a lazy person. I know that and I have accepted it. But I am willing to put an effort to have a pampering session at least once a week. And I love it. Let's be real, it's not like I take good care of my physical self very often. I am a person who will never get out of bed unless it's urgent. But I love these cozy night-ins where I get to relax and unwind a bit. Also, I feel great afterwards so that's a bonus.
Borrowing books from the library. This is an opportunity for me to read more. Or at least I hope so. When I don't feel like reading anything in my bookshelf (which is all the time), I'll just go to the library and pick something up. And they have an exceptional collection of graphic novels. All the more reason to do it, don't you think?

What are your favourite things of 2015?

Until next time!
RIz

No comments :

Post a Comment