Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Little Detour

Hey, everyone!

I know. It's been two months and I'm a terrible person. From now on, I'm not going to make any promises. It's just not gonna work, let's be honest here.

So, anyway, I went to The Ian Potter Centre gallery thing for my art class today and it was so much fun. I found so many interesting stuff and fortunately I snapped some of them. So I'm going to show you a little of those now.
























This is the first thing I saw when I came in. It's quite fascinating and kind of reminds me of home. I miss home.



























This is one of the close up shots that I got. Can you believe that the rug and the thing on the couch is made out of icing? Like, actual cake icing. Who in the world has time for this? It smells great though.



These are some other figures that I liked with a little close ups. I'm not a very good photographer, I know. But, yeah, I love how I can see both the big picture and the little details. It's quite wonderful and it makes me happy.

But we can't go to a gallery without looking at the painting collection, can we?


Oooh. This is one of my favorite of the collection. It kind of reminds me of those manga I used to read. I don't really know why. And man, look at that texture. Freaking glorious.


    
This is my favorite out of all the paintings. I didn't take a nice picture of the whole painting, but I did get some of the little details. There are loads of details, but these are the ones that I find interesting.

So, I'm just going to put a horde of pictures to end this post. Enjoy! (It might be a hell to load, just keep that in mind.)





2 comments :