Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cool Glasses and Funky Overalls

HIIIII!! I broke my promise. Again. It's no surprise, really. I'm just THAT bad at keeping up with my posts. Once again, I am so, very sorry for this "once in a few months posts" routine going on in this blog. I will probably keep saying that in the next few years. Maybe forever. I don't know. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I was in my hometown a month ago, and I looked into our old album drawer. You know, nostalgia and stuff. After I dig in a little bit deeper, I found some photo of baby and toddler me. I love to look at my friend's photos when they were little, so I thought, why not share some of mine too? Here goes!

"I apparently laugh a lot as a kid too"                                   "My first birthday, woo!"               
"Playing with cars because I can"                               "Cool glasses and funky overalls, yo!"  
"Costume festivals are my thing when I was five"
"Me, being a cool majorette"                                 "I joined dance festivals too!"
"This is my favorite picture. I love how happy I look. It's like I was ready to get my photo taken but then there was something beside me that made me laugh :)"

It was fun, going through all of these old photos of mine. There was a lot of "OMG, I was so cute. What happened?" moments. I also found some pictures of my parents before they get married, but I won't share any of those "scandalous" photos here ;) I'm glad that I decided to dig our drawer down and scoop these out. It's nice to have these in my hands because flicking through it reminds me of home and I know I'll always have a great one to come to.

Have a nice day, everyone!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment