Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The 25 Book Challenge: Finished!

Hiya, people. It's been a long, long time since I posted here, no? I don't really know why. I am so, so, so sorry. Things have just been quite insane here in real life land, I guess. I've been busy with school work. I finished my semester exam a few weeks ago. I've been so busy with my school choir, too. We got so many events to perform in and it feels very nice. We just perform in our school annual event, it went really well. I'm quite happy about it.

So, about the book challenge, I FINISHED IT! Whoa. I don't even know what to say about it. I feel really accomplished. You don't believe me? Well, I have a proof here:
Look at it. Just look at it. How beautiful, I know. I can't even. I know I might be really lame compared to the people in the book community who are doing, like, 100 book challenge. But, I don't care. This is my first time doing a book challenge. EVER. I might as well be proud of what I've accomplished.

This is what I've read throughout the year:

                    


I think that is it for today. I've been planning on getting back into blogging and blog at least as much as I used to. I hope I could do it. Wish me luck! See you guys on my next post!

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!

xo,
Rizka

No comments :

Post a Comment