Monday, March 4, 2013

My Favorite Youtuber + A little update

Hi, hi, hi! It's been more than a month since the last time. Where does time go? I didn't even post anything last month. Why? I don't know either.

Just a little update of what I've been doing recently. I only finished three books last month. That is not really good compared to January. (I read 9 books!) I also have quite a bit of exams last month, so I don't have much spare time. I have mid-semester exam this month, so might not be able to post that much, too. I am currently reading The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan. It is the sequel of The Red Pyramid, which I liked. A lot.

Okay, now let's talk about my favorite youtuber. I think every single time I open my laptop, there is no time that I do not open YouTube. It is basically my social life. Well, other than Tumblr. Whenever I check my subscription, there gotta be some people that I wait for the most. And when they appear, I jump around before clicking on it. So, here are some of my favorite youtuber. Oh, I'll also feature my favorite video of them. Enjoy!


She is one of the first booktuber I discovered. I was looking for a review of The Darkest Powers series because I saw it in my bookstore and I wasn't sure if I should buy it. Then I randomly click on the video because I liked her face. I still do. She was really funny and sarcastic. Her review is really informative but not spoiler-y. She hasn't made a lot of videos recently, though.



I love her a lot. She is an actress and a singer. I found out about her through a Nickelodeon show called "Victorious". She played as the antagonist to the main character. Then I found out about her having a youtube channel. I checked it out. I fell in love. Seriously. Look at her.


They were one of the first ones that I'm subscribed to. They're just amazing. They're getting famous now. I've seen them from when they're just kids singing in their kitchen until now. They're going on tour soon! You should check them out!


This is the ultimate youtube channel. It is a channel of two brothers. One is John Green, the best selling author, writes heart wrenching stories, have a wonderful son. The other one is Hank Green, the creavitve person, the founder of VidCon, the guy who owns everything. Seriously, they're awesome. Oh, and DFTBA!



Let's start with saying that she is my favorite beauty guru. She is about the same age as me. She is really bubbly and fun. She always looks happy in her videos. She's like radiating happiness from her videos. If you like fashion and stuffs related to that, you would probably like her. She has a nice voice, too!


He is probably the weirdest person I know. I love him so much. I found out about him when I was looking for a video on "How To Do Backflip". Weird. I don't know if it's me or him that is weird. Probably both. He is an incredible musician with Punk Rock genre (or is it pop punk? I'm not sure.) He is a very talented guy.



Another awesome booktuber. She is the ultimate booktuber. Her videos are high quality, content-wise and visually. She goes really in depth when she is reviewing books but never spoil it for anyone. She got a really nice color coordinated bookshelf, which is really nice to look at. I also love how she pick a theme every month and pick many kinds of books of the genre, like YA, middle grade, classic, and many others. Sometimes, she also put up graphic design stuff, like typography animation.


This is my favorite youtube channel ever. This show is created by Hank Green, the guy who owns everything, and hosted by Emily Graslie, the funny and awesome girl. She is basically telling us all about the stuffs that happen The Philip L. Wright Zoological Museum. They have dead animals. That's awesome.



This show is a modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Another show created by Hank Green. Basically if you love redheads siblings, crazy obsessive mom, cute guys, and a little bit of drama, you'll love this show. Watch the first episode here!


She is an Australian vlogger and musician. She is, hands down, my favorite person ever. She is so nice and bubbly. A very inspirational person, she is. She is friends with Dave Days and they often make videos together. She makes me love zombies. I wish I had her as my sister. That would be fun.



She is another author on youtube that I love. She makes videos about writing and random stuff. She is also really into circus, so I get to see a lot of interesting videos for mer. She is full of fun facts, too. She used to coach colorguard, but not anymore. That makes me sad. I love her colorguard videos. She rarely make videos now, though. I think she's working on a new book. I hope so.


Whew. That's a long list. You guys should totally check them out. They're very, very awesome people. Also, please let me know if you have suggestions of youtube channels that I should check out. It's fun to know about new awesome people. Have a nice day (or night) wherever you are!

XOXO,
Rizka

No comments :

Post a Comment