Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Obsession

Warning: This post contains a lot of pictures that's gonna make your eyes wanna burst out of its pocket. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Hey! I'm back! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like, forever. I've been busy with school stuff and choir. Yes, I'm actually in a choir. How cool is that? And I'll be singing in our independence day, which is on August 17th, in front of like, I don't know, A THOUSAND PEOPLE?! (sorry, I tend to be hyper when I'm excited.) It's the best thing ever. And our choir coach, Kang Deden AZ, he's a great, great teacher. And he's such an amazing person with crazy but awesome ideas.

Now let me get to the point before I'm rambling too much....

So, I have this little obsession lately. I don't why, but I've been taking random pictures just for the heck of it. When I started doing this, everyone was like "okay, cool. I don't care what you're doing with your camera." and then I suddenly taking pictures of every inch of view I could see, you know what I mean? And my mom was like, "what in the world are you doing?" and she was looking at me like I'm some kind of weird person (well, I am.) Alright, I'm sorry for rambling...

Here's the pictures that I randomly took!






Err... Some good photography skill I got there... (Note the sarcasm)



I know I'm crazy. I know you're all like "WTH is this? And why am I looking at this stupid pictures?" But remember, I warned you. I never asked you to look. But then, you make it through here. YOU'RE AWESOME!

Some of you maybe wondered, why, of all "interesting" things, water is all you could see? Well, I have this small obsession with water recently. I just love it. I even want to take a picture of my shower (without me in it, obviously.) Sometimes, when I'm lucky, I could take a picture of a raining day. Yay :{)

My other current obsession is this emoticon right here »:{) « I know that emoticon from the lovely Victoria Justice and it just reminds me of my dad. I'm away from my dad for school and seeing that makes me smile :{)

I think that's it for now. Oh! I have a tumblr now! How exciting is that?Actually, I have nothing posted there, but I don't care. Click here to see it. See ya!

xoxo,
Rizka

No comments :

Post a Comment